THE SKILL OF KNOWLEDGE
Why Info Support?
Info Support Knowledge Center: The Skill of Knowledge
Info Support Knowledge Center is exactly what the name implies: thé center for IT knowledge, that has become one of the leading institutes for knowledge transfer in the IT field. In addition to providing (follow-up) training and continuous training for Info Support’s own specialists, IT departments of companies in the Benelux, consultancy organizations and fellow trainers also regularly call on our Knowledge Center.
Right from the start in 1986, we have worked year after year on knowledge transfer: we provide the right method, the right atmosphere, the right people. And we are constantly raising the bar, while safeguarding the level at every step forward, and monitoring the continuity. Our trainers are therefore not freelancers, but permanent employees. Professionals with a high level, who meet colleagues who are working on the same matter. This way they can deepen their knowledge and broaden their insight. It also strengthens the team spirit, which is reflected in the quality and enthusiasm with which they provide training courses.
The Skill of Knowledge therefore is a combination of acquiring, sharing, and transferring knowledge. You can experience that in the more than 300 open schedule training courses from Info Support and the various customized services that our Knowledge Center offers:
- assistance with determining IT knowledge profiles
- (customized) training
- Coaching during a training program
- conducting reviews
- intake and personal training program
- cases and coaching
- assistance with the selection of employees
Why Info Support?
You follow a training program at Info Support because:
- Info Support Knowledge Center was the first in the world to receive the Microsoft (Gold) Certified Partner for Learning Solutions status in 2001;
- Teachers and consultants from Info Support play an active role within the organization of the Dutch Java User Group (NLJUG);
- Our teachers and consultants speak regularly at prominent events in The Netherlands and abroad;
- Because we publish regularly in leading trade magazines such as Automatiseringsgids, Java Magazine and Software Release Magazine;
- Several teachers and consultants from Info Support are appointed Most Valuable Professional (MVP) by Microsoft;
- An Info Support employee has the Java Champion status (for his lifelong contribution to the worldwide Java community);
- We have been carrying out projects since 1986 and reflect the experience and best practices gained from these projects in the training courses.