Learning Path Mobile Software Engineer
As a Mobile Software Engineer, you specialize in developing mobile apps with a focus on developing for the Android platform. You will learn the programming language Kotlin and how to apply it to the development of mobile applications.
What do you get?
- Boost your knowledge and skills
- Allows you to make a difference at your client/employer immediately
- Helps improve your career opportunities
What do we ask?
- Completed HBO Computer Science education or equivalent experience
- General knowledge of software development and object orientation
What will you be doing?
- 50% Kotlin development
- 50% Android development
In this learning path, you will learn everything you need to become an Android Software Engineer.
- Must have
- Should have
- Could have
The knowledge and skills you need to participate in a project.
The knowledge and skills you should have (but are not necessary) before starting your first project.
Other knowledge and skills that may be relevant to you, depending on the project.
A certificate or exam you can obtain.
More information about Info Support Learning paths