Learning Path Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer, you have expertise in data platforms, data modeling, and ETL pipelines. You are proficient in SQL and Python, with a broad knowledge of software engineering and AI to better collaborate with your colleagues. Through pipelines, jobs, Spark, and SQL, you ensure that the right data quickly and efficiently goes from the source via a data lake to the Power BI users. You use security principles, DevOps, Git, and unit tests to ensure that the platform is always secure, consistent, and maintainable.
What do you get?
- Boost your knowledge and skills
- Allows you to make a difference at your client/employer immediately
- Helps improve your career opportunities
What do we ask?
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Basic knowledge of programming, including Object Orientation
- Basic knowledge of Scrum
What will you be doing?
- 30% Python, Pyspark and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 30% DataOps, Software Development and Privacy & Security
- 20% SQL Databases en Data Models
- 20% Basic knowledge relational databases and SQL
As a Data Engineer, you will learn everything about (cloud) data platforms, data models, and ETL pipelines, both in Python and SQL.
- Must have
- Should have
- Could have
The knowledge and skills you need to participate in a project.
The knowledge and skills you should have (but are not necessary) before starting your first project.
Other knowledge and skills that may be relevant to you, depending on the project.
A certificate or exam you can obtain.
More information about Info Support Learning paths